Dental Implants in Louisville, CO
Also Serving: Superior, Lafayette, CO & Surrounding Areas
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a synthetic tooth root that we can craft using a special titanium alloy that can fuse with your bone the same way a natural tooth root can. Each dental implant is restored using a beautiful, custom-made porcelain crown to create a full, perfect tooth replacement.
Dental implants are the best option for patients who are missing a tooth and who want to restore full functionality, beauty, and health. At Louisville Family Dental, we can place and restore dental implants right here in our office.
The Benefits of a Dental Implant include:
- Health | Implant dentistry is the best option for patients who are missing teeth because it is the only option that restores both the tooth root and the tooth crown. Your natural tooth root supports your smile and keeps your jawbone healthy. When you lose a tooth, the bone underneath can start to deteriorate without that support. Dental implants prevent this deterioration and help patients enjoy a healthier smile and a more beautiful bone structure.
- Beauty | Dental implants are crafted to look exactly like your natural teeth. You’ll be able to enjoy a full smile and the people you meet won’t even be able to tell that you’re wearing an implant or that you ever lost a tooth. Using a dental implant we can restore and enhance your tooth shape.
- Comfort | Dental implants feel completely comfortable and natural after they’ve fully healed. After a time, your tooth may feel so natural you may even forget that it’s an implant.
- Functionality | Our dental implants restore full functionality to your smile. You’ll be able to enjoy all the activities you enjoyed before your tooth loss and smile with a full, beautiful smile.
- Durability | Our implants are made with only the highest quality materials. With proper care, our dental implants can last a lifetime.
To find out more about dental implants, call us at our office today.