We feel joy when we improve someone’s smile. Our restorative dentistry services are available for patients who have experienced tooth damage, or other dental issues. Restorative dentistry treatments improve smiles, elevate health, and restore damaged teeth. By offering these services, we are able to give patients a second chance at a long lasting, healthy smile.
- Dental Crowns | In cases where a tooth can no longer support a filling or has cracked, a dental crown (or cap) is necessary. Our office will use the material that is the most appropriate for the given case, often utilizing tooth colored materials such as porcelain or zirconia for a natural look.
- Dental Bridges | There are several restorative options used to replace missing teeth. In cases where a dental implant may not be appropriate or possible, we can use a series of crowns to “bridge” an area of missing teeth.
- Dental Implants | Our dental implants are created using a titanium alloy that can fuse directly with your bone. Dental implants are the only restorative treatment that can replace both the tooth root and the tooth crown. At Louisville Family Dental, we can place and restore dental implants right here in our office.
- Root Canals | A root canal can save teeth that would normally require extraction. Root canals remove harmful bacteria and protect your tooth from further damage after a severe tooth infection. If you experience a chronic, serious toothache, call us at our office today for emergency treatment.
- Dentures | Our dentures are custom-fitted for each patient and designed to restore functionality and beauty. If you are missing all, or almost all, of your natural teeth, dentures from Louisville Family Dental can give you a second chance at a full smile. We offer implant supported and traditional dentures.
To find out more about our restorative dentistry services, call us at our office today.